Big Alls Family Fitness Silver Sneakers
Silver Sneakers is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events. Silver Sneakers will unlock the door to greater independence and a healthier life. Big Al’s Particpates in an award-winning program to people who are eligible for Medicare or to group retirees. Silver Sneakers provides a Big Al’s membership to any participating location across the country.
Big Alls Family Fitness Silver Sneakers Benefits
- Access to conditioning classes, exercise equipment, pool, sauna and other available amenities
- Customized Silver Sneakers classes designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance and endurance
- Health education seminars and other events that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- A specially trained Program AdvisorSM at the fitness center to introduce you to SilverSneakers and help you get started
- Member-only access to online support that can help you lose weight, quit smoking or reduce your stress
Silver Sneakers Zumba Gold:
Takes the popular Latin-dance inspired workout of Zumba and makes it accessible for seniors, beginners or others needing modifications in their exercise routine. Zumba Gold builds cardiovascular health by challenging the heart and working the muscles of the hips, legs and arms with dance moves.
Silver Sneakers Stretch and Strength:
An interesting, modifiable class for seniors or those who might need to modify. This class will help maintain muscle and flexibility, as well as increase balance skills and the body/mind connection.
Silver Sneakers Cardio Circuit:
Combining fun and fitness to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance through a standing circuit workout. Light hand held weights, elastic tubing and a non weighted ball are alternated with non impact aerobic choreography. A chair is offered for support, stretching and relaxation.
Silver Sneakers MSROM:
Fitness fun and friends through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion and activity for daily living. A chair is used for seated and standing support along with light hand held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a non-weighted ball.